I'm not really a fan of the traditional resume. I think it's very outdated. However, it still has value...so until I have more time to think about how to present my experiences in a more engaging way, this will have to do.
PEARSON EDUCATION - DECEMBER 2018 - DECEMBER 2019
Senior Data Analyst, Global Product Analytics
- Built, instrumented, and tested google analytics tagging on digital products
- Helped rebuild tableau dashboards using new datasources
- Managed new member of analytics team including on-boarding process and help with queries/analysis
CARE.COM - SEPTEMBER 2017 - APRIL 2018
Senior Data Analyst
- Partnered with website product manager to develop and analyze A/B tests that improved customer acquisition and conversion
- Performed ad-hoc analyses on customer homepage usage and behavior that influenced customer homepage testing and product changes
- Analyzed geographical babysitter data to help commercial back up care product line better understand coverage when pursuing partnership opportunities
SOCIAL SEAM - APRIL 2017 - SEPTEMBER 2017
Non Profit Analytics Consultant
- Worked directly with lead designer to implement google analytics click event tracking on website elements
- Built several custom google analytics reports to give CEO insight into customer conversion activity from A/B tests
MOUNTAIN STRENGTH CROSSFIT - JANUARY 2017 - JULY 2019
Crossfit Level 1 Coach
- Completed CrossFit Level 1 certification course in January 2017
- Run and organize classes/events, conduct private training for new members, and provide encouragement and feedback to members while helping them achieve their health goals
CONSTANT CONTACT - MAY 2010 - FEBRUARY 2017
Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics
- Analytics Lead for Constant Contact Toolkit testing & migration, including product changes, trial parameter changes, and additional offerings
- Created forecasts and sized revenue opportunity, as a part time financial analyst for a new business initiative focused on improving digital advertising for small businesses
- Analytics ambassador for Innovation team and Constant Contact Innoloft, supporting innovation design sprints and Innoloft start-up testing
Analyst, Customer Analytics
- Selected to be an analyst on Constant Contact Toolkit start-up initiative that focused on redefining Constant Contact’s product offering and positioning in the small business market
- Implemented iteration-based A/B testing that enabled quick decision making and supported continuous product improvements
- Performed ad-hoc analysis to better understand levers of customer conversion and retention
- Met with CEO and senior management twice a week to present findings and make recommendations forproduct/service improvements
Since the majority of my career has been spent in analytical roles, I'm experienced with tools like SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, Python, R, as well as a few others.
Now that I've gotten into product and design, I've been learning the relevant tools in that field. I've been concentrating on no code tools, and have learned a lot about Webflow, Figma, Bubble, Zapier, Airtable, and others. I've become very comfortable with these, and am excited to see what I can create with them. I used Webflow to build this website.
Aside from the technical skills, I developed facilitation skills during my time as a coach. Even thought I don't coach anymore, I use these skills consistently, whether it be during the Global Virtual Design Sprint, or other projects I'm working on.